June 2021 Timetable
1. CAN I JOIN LEVEL 2 CLASS
- You are not allowed to join level 2 class, even if you have experience in either of the disciplines or anything else you find relevant. This is to ensure safety and a safe controlled environment for all. You may however attend level 2 only if invited or requested by the Coach. Level 2 classes is meant for intermediate students with proper equipment and basics to minimise/prevent injuries and any unethical practices that might upset others.
You will be able to join level 2 classes officially only if you are level 2 certified in-house by Refuel Gym Academy coaches.
2. CAN I JOIN COMPETITION TEAM TRAINING
- Likewise to joining level 2 classes, Competition Team Training is strictly invite only.
3. CAN I USE THE GYM DURING NON-CLASS HOURS
- You may or may not use the gym during non-class hours. This is dependant on the coaches or staff available during the non-class hours. If using the gym for self-training, a certified coach have to be standing by in the gym to ensure safety and integrity of the gym usage.
If you would like to use the gym for other special matters (ie. seminars, corporate classes, workshops etc.), do contact our staff and we can make arrangements where possible.