April 2021 Timetable
1. WHY IS CLASSES 30 MINUTES and 45 MINUTES NOW
- Pre-Covid-19 classes has always been 1 hour. However, due to the limited number of pax per class due to Covid-19, we have decided to cut down on the timing so as to accomodate more unique members to be able to attend lessons as and when they are able to. By cutting down the timing accordingly, we are able to open more classes at the same time avoiding the structure of class to be compromised.
2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL 1 (CIRCUIT)
- level 1 classes is paced to optimise learning and work on coordination and basics. Open to all from first timers to advanced, working on the craft. Coaches will pace the class accordingly, based on the student familiarity. Good for starters, brushing of basics for advanced and adding new combos and knowledge in.
- level 1 (Circuit) classes is paced for intensity and faster learning. Note - It is not an advanced class. You will learn and drill closely using circuits, equipments and variations which coordination and ability to do self application is key.
- Both level 1 and level 1 (circuit) attendance will be marked equally as per promotion applies.
1. CAN I JOIN LEVEL 2 CLASS
- You are not allowed to join level 2 class, even if you have experience in either of the disciplines or anything else you find relevant. This is to ensure safety and a safe controlled environment for all. You may however attend level 2 only if invited or requested by the Coach. Level 2 classes is meant for intermediate students with proper equipment and basics to minimise/prevent injuries and any unethical practices that might upset others.
You will be able to join level 2 classes officially only if you are level 2 certified in-house by Refuel Gym Academy coaches.
2. CAN I JOIN COMPETITION TEAM TRAINING
- Likewise to joining level 2 classes, Competition Team Training is strictly invite only.
3. CAN I USE THE GYM DURING NON-CLASS HOURS
- You may or may not use the gym during non-class hours. This is dependant on the coaches or staff available during the non-class hours. If using the gym for self-training, a certified coach have to be standing by in the gym to ensure safety and integrity of the gym usage.
If you would like to use the gym for other special matters (ie. seminars, corporate classes, workshops etc.), do contact our staff and we can make arrangements where possible.