Temporary Schedule with 5 pax per class (Updated 25/6/2020)
1. WHY IS CLASSES 30 MINUTES NOW
- as group activity is now limited to 5 pax, we want to accomodate more slots for more students per day. We now have 6 classes per evening as compared to 3 classes previously. Able to accomodate up to 30 unique students per evening. We encourage you to attend 1 class per day per student to allow other members to attend.
2. WOULDNT THE 3O MINUTES CLASS COMPROMISE THE LEARNING AND INTENSITY CURVE
- the coaches has restructured the class to ensure that your 30 minutes is optimised and not be compromised. Your classes wasnt cut short, it has been picked for a more focused 30 minutes and seperated in terms of intensity and pace differently.
3. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL 1 (CIRCUIT)
- level 1 classes is paced to optimise learning and work on coordination and basics. Open to all from first timers to advanced, working on the craft. Coaches will pace the class accordingly, based on the student familiarity. Good for starters, brushing of basics for advanced and adding new combos and knowledge in.
- level 1 (Circuit) classes is paced for intensity and faster learning. Note - It is not an advanced class. You will learn and drill closely using circuits, equipments and variations which coordination and ability to do self application is key.
- Both level 1 and level 1 (circuit) attendance will be marked equally as per promotion applies.
4. HOW CAN WE OPTIMISE THE ZOOM CLASSES
- with the limitations to 5 pax per activity, slots will be limited everywhere equally. However, we are still able to provide up to 100 participants in our zoom classes. This means that if you and your gym buddies or family members and friends would like to workout together at home or outside (with safety measures), the gym coaches will be ready for you. On an almost daily basis, you are still able to train Muay Thai and Boxing either in the gym, at home or elsewhere with us. Start planning with your mates or routine yourself for a mixture of activities to keep you healthy and busy.
- in the case where you will be late for class or unable to make it, our zoom classes is an alternative for you. You will now not miss any class effectively. Just find an appropriate spot and you are ready to go for our 730pm zoom classes. (dont forget to book zoom classes as well)
Note - Zoom classes attendance is marked equally with physical classes.
5. CAN I BOOK BOTH PHYSICAL CLASSES AND ZOOM CLASSES ON THE SAME DAY
- YES ! We know most of you can go for more, so go for it. As long as you have a goal to complete, we are here to help you out. Maximise your membership as we not only provide both physical and zoom classes, but also online contents weekly for your own personal time and space.