"Adapting to Times"
To safely operate and run, we reference guidelines directly from SportSG to our best abilities
Expect some changes and we will adapt together just fine! As we fully support the government guidelines for safety practices during this pandemic, we have made temporary changes for the better. We have carefully curated a new schedule including zoom classes, class structure and safe gym set up to ensure the most for our Refuel Family.
1. Scan the safeEntry barcode and also the gym QR code
- scan your temperature and fill in the google sheet via the gym QR code
- fill in your name, vaccination status, purpose of visit and temperature
2. You are to wear your mask at all times
- except when the coach allows you to do so
3. Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS)
- as the gym follows the VDS system, we will closely monitor the vaccination status of the members and conduct accordingly
- You are to show and prove your vaccination status to the admin and we will verify it
- You may now book and attend classes that is to your preferred timing instead of vaccination status. You are required to put your mask on before, during and after class,
Except if the coach allow you to do so in which you are grouped with fully vaccinated individuals including yourself. If you are non-vaccinated or grouped with non-vaccinated individuals, you are not allowed to remove your mask as well.
If you are not well, please do not come for training
Each class size is now limited slots unlike in the past, therefore make your booking in advance